Thank you for choosing our office for your orthodontic care. We are committed to providing you with exceptional care and service. As part of our commitment to provide you with exceptional service, we would like to begin with a common understanding of our office policy.
We aim to provide you with affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget! Our office accepts all major credit cards. In addition, we create a flexible, customized payment plan based on each patient’s needs. We will thoroughly explain your options so we can accommodate your needs.
If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal costs. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. Remember that insurance policies vary, and we will review your insurance to determine the appropriate course of action.
Once treatment has started, we will file your claims. To help us with your insurance filing, please complete the insurance questions on our questionnaire.
Also remember that orthodontic insurance is a benefit for you or your child. If, during the course of treatment, your benefits change, the financially responsible party is accountable for all charges.
- We will process your insurance(s). Upon verification and assignment of benefits, an insurance ledger will be established with the estimated insurance benefit. This will represent the estimated amount the insurance will pay for treatment and that will be deducted from the total fee.
- It is the insurance holder’s responsibility to notify our office of any insurance changes.
- If the insurance benefits decrease, change, or the coverage is terminated, the patient is responsible for the balance of the entire account.
- You will be responsible for any insurance deductibles.
- In the event that an overpayment has been made on an account, a refund is issued only when the entire account is paid in full.
- IN ORDER TO PROVIDE QUALITY ORTHODONTIC CARE, IT IS NECESSARY TO SCHEDULE SOME APPOINTMENTS DURING SCHOOL TIME. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ACCOMMODATE YOUR SCHEDULE.
Dental Care Policy
- General dental care and checkups are the responsibility of the patient or parents. Please be certain to maintain your six-month dental visits.
- We require that each patient use a nightly fluoride rinse to help prevent permanent staining of the enamel.